Sunday 7 June 2020

Honda Acura Sale car in the USA

This is post that is a flash back of Honda Acura car that was owned by me.  Indeed, this was my first car in my life.  I bought this car from a colleague for around  may be 12000 dollars.  Not sure about the amount spent when purchased the car. However,  I remember while selling the car to another person sold it at a price of    $9,500.  The guidance value was $ 10,000 dollars and hence the lady at the Office where the transaction was processed asked what's was wrong with the car, engine or body.  I wasn't aware that we can't sell the car below the guidance value and hence out of ignorance I told her the body had damage, but it was a spontaneous question and my answer was spontaneous as well.

May I should made my self be more aware of how to be genuine while selling the car in the USA. 

Lessons learnt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment