Sunday 11 October 2020

Future OF FM Radios or Car Entertainment System or Vehicle Dashboard System

I was driving today from 10th October 2020 from Gerumgambakkam to Sholinganallur.  I tuned to the Local or FM radio station.  The FM Stations that are licensed to air their programs with in the Geographical (GPS) limit of TN.

I was listening to Tamil Songs and News.  As I continued to drive on my way to the Sholinganallur location.  I was thinking of a Vehicle Dashboard System, that includes an entertainment system that has features like,

1. DirectToVehicle (like DTH) receiver (for e.g SunDirect,Airtel,Videocon,....)

2. The Vehicle Dashboard Systems includes a embedded NMS, Wifi Router, FrequencySwitch or SetupBox.   The idea is that the VDS would be a smart computer with microchips, microcontrollers, motherboard, displaypanels, rear seat entertainment true display panels to play audio and video musics. The VDS display panel would include Phone, Navigation features with Speech recognition and to automatically inform my status to the target location.  This feature to let the target location person know about my arrival, the person whom I want to meet would then be able to personally greet me when I arrive at the location through SMS, whatsapp, GoogleMapSychronization between two persons, and so on.  The same feature could come handy when we start for an appointment with hospitals, doctors, clinics, Government offices, Companies, Schools, Colleges, and so on.  This ensures that target location person or System (Attendance System is notified of any traffic delays, accidents, incidents or the person has diverted to a different location for whatsoever reason).  The same system could also notify my family members of my current location and whether I have reached or not.

3.  The MAP would be automatically saving the Places of my Visits, My Home location (sourcing from address updates, from ID card providers), my office location (sourcing from companies, org, ngos, Government offices), Places of Recreation, My club membership, My shopping locations, My sports arenas, my Grocery stores, My Relatives places, My Home Town or Nativity location from Nativity Certificate and so on.. This would be very easy for us to pick a location as either destination or source location.

4. The Entertainment Systems on VDS would be synced with Home Subscription DTH plan or with providers like SunDirect who would then customize programs for my likes.  This information can be automatically built using algorithm from my Social Media Handles, the TV programs that I watch, the Sports Programs I am interested on, the News channels I watch or Emergency News, avoid taking a certain route, alert, notification, synch with my personal and official calendars, mails, social media platforms.  The songs I watch in youtube, the kind of music I hear (melody, kuthu pattu etc).  The Kind of movies I and my Family members watch and so on would be a very good feature, like GoogleChrome launched with a User Profile history.

5. Slot for Extension Sim Cards for Navigation or OnBoard VehicleSatelliteTransmitterandReciever feature.

6.  Synced with JustDrive Software or application or Framework, along with my payment details like Gpay -UPI via which I drive non stop, no toll booths and my payment history is available for my entire usage of the Vehicle.  

7. Vehicle Ownership transfer details on boards syscs with RTO or local authorities via IIN or Individual Identity Number or card or Bio-metric enabled access.

8. Individual Identity Number or Card or Bio-metric enabled access to the Card.  Such a Bio-Metric enabled feature allows the Vehicles to accessed by pre-configuration by the owner of the Vehicle, OTP authentication with IIN provider (KeyPass or aadhaar or any other provider) to confirm Ownership and one time registration. .

9. This subscription (Home,Personal Devices and Vehicle - DTHPDV Direct to home, personal devices or family members devices and personal vehicles or family members vehicles subscription plan) also enables a cloud storage using which the History, the preferences, profile, configurations, payment infos, vehicle ownership are all stored in a cloud space that is part of the subscription cost itself.  

10. This system can automatically receive alert from Patrols, requesting them to slow down on a particular drive, inform authorities of an emergency, take special permission on board to drive faster, warnings counts allowed every drive, warning counts crossed, alerts police or patrol for pursuit and so on..  The system could also automatically force slow down of vehicle when a police patrol is chasing a suspect or speeding vehicle.  That would mean the Patrol vehicles would be able to force a vehicle to reduce the speed and the VDS would automatically decelerate to the limits defined.

and so on would be very handy for us.  These features make the car theft free and the local police station or nearest police station can be automatically notified attempt to theft, or theft and notify the owner as well.  The GPS co-ordinate, dateandtime at / on which the car was attempted for a theft and so on..

The CAR that I own presently is Maruthi Suzuki Swift Dzire K10 Series VXI 2010 Model, registered June 2010.

What do we think or say about this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment